Open your Chase Total Checking account today to get $150 cash bonus for new checking customers when you set up direct deposit and you’ll get a $150 cash bonus.
Chase Bank is offering a $150 Chase personal checking account bonus good through 1/11/2014 when you open a qualifying Chase checking account and set up a direct deposit. The bonus offer is for new Chase checking account customers only(If you haven’t been a customer for 6 months, you are considered a new customer).
3 easy steps to redeem your coupon
- Print the e-mail you receive. The coupon must be presented at the time of account opening. The coupon cannot be applied to an account that is already open.
- Take it to a Chase branch near you or apply online at www.chase.com/checking.
- Open your new Chase Total CheckingSM account* and set up direct deposit.
Chase Checking Benefits and Features:
- FREE access to over 15,000 Chase ATM’s nationwide
- FREE Online Bill-Pay – including our Online On-Time GuaranteeSM
- FREE Chase Debit Card with built-in security
- FREE Account Alerts sent by phone or e-mail to help you avoid fees
- MORE than 5,100 Chase branches
- NO monthly service fee with direct deposit or balances of $1,500 or more*
There will be a $ 12 monthly Service Fee will apply ($ 10 monthly Service Fee for CA, OR and WA) for not having direct deposit or $1,500 balances in your account. Chase will deposit $ 150 into your account within 10 days of your initial direct deposit posting.
Important: Make sure to keep the account open for at least 6 months before closing, otherwise Chase will deduct your $ 150 bonus money. There is also a limit of 1 checking account-related bonus per customer per calendar year. Chase will also send you an IRS form 1099-INT as interest money. Sign up today for your free $ 150 Chase personal checking bonus offer! Find our full list of bank bonuses and Chase Coupons!
Terms and Conditions:
Bonus/Account Information: Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance. To receive the bonus: 1) open a new Chase Total CheckingSM account, which is subject to approval; 2) deposit $100 or more within 60 days of account opening; AND 3) have your direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening. The bonus cannot be used as the opening deposit. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. After we receive your first direct deposit, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days. You can only receive one checking account-related bonus per calendar year. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Be sure to read up on our bank deals page to see the latest bonuses!