Chase is offering business owners nationwide the chance to earn a $300 bonus when you sign up and open a new Chase Business Checking® account by May 21, 2018. To qualify for this generous offer, all you would need to do is head on over to your local branch and deposit $1,000 in new money within 10 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days. Once you have done so, be sure to complete five qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Qualifying transactions are: Debit card purchases, Checks paid, Chase QuickDeposit, ACH (Credits and Debits) or Wires (Credits and Debits). Once you have met all the above requirements, you will be able to earn the bonus as well as complete access to a wide variety of account features! If you are currently interested in this rather attractive bonus, I recommend you apply as soon as you can.
Now until May 21, 2018, Chase is offering a $300 Business bonus just by opening a new business account with and meeting few requirements. To get started, simply enter your email address to receive your $300 Coupon then you’ll have to take that coupon into a local branch to take advantage of the offer.
$300 Chase Business Bonus:
- Open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account, Chase Performance Business Checking® (or Chase Performance Business Checking® with Interest) account or Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM account, which is subject to approval
- Deposit $1,000 in new money within 10 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days
- Complete five qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Qualifying transactions are:
- Debit card purchases
- Chase QuickDeposit
- ACH (Credits and Debits)
- Wires (Credits and Debits)
- After you have completed all the above checking requirements, Chase deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
- You can only receive one new business checking account opening related bonus per calendar year and only one bonus per account
- Checking offer is not available to existing Chase business checking clients, local, state or federal Government entities or agencies, Not for Profit organizations, Political Action Committees, or those with fiduciary accounts, campaign accounts, or whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance
The Chase Total Business Checking® has no monthly service fee when you maintain a daily minimum balance of $1,500 or more OR if you maintain a linked Chase Private Client CheckingSM or Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM personal account. Otherwise a $15 Monthly Service Fee will apply ($12 Monthly Service Fee when enrolled in Paperless Statements).
Chase Bank Business Account Features:
If you are a current business owners looking to start a new banking experience, then be sure to check out what Chase is offering! With the easily achievable requirements, there should be no reason to not sign up! Additionally, you will be a part of one of the nation’s most trusted institutions! For those who are qualifies, I recommend you act as soon as you can. If you are not interested or looking for other promotions by chase, be sure to also view our Chase Savings $300 Coupon Review and Chase Checking & Savings $500 Coupon Review!