Provident Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when opening a new membership checking account. There are three different checking accounts to choose from to receive this bonus, there is the Super Reward Checking, Provident Checking and Simply Free Checking.
Provident Credit Union $100 New Checking Account Bonus
All checking accounts include a free Visa debit card and access to over 30,000 free ATMs. Provident Credit Union makes sure they go above and beyond for all their customers. They are also currently listed as the 81st largest credit union in the U.S. Each checking account has their own unique perks, listed below explains what they offer:
Super Reward Checking earns high dividends and includes ATM surcharge rebates. This free account requires no minimum balance, no monthly fee, and has free overdraft protection.
Provident Checking is a full-featured account that includes free checks, travelers checks, money orders and cashier’s checks, and has free overdraft protection.
Simply Free Checking is a basic checking account with no monthly fee or minimum balance required.
Terms for $100 Bonus:
- All of these checking account requirements must be met for two consecutive statement cycles following the month that your account is opened
- Perform 10 (ten) debit card transactions per statement cycle (PIN or signature-based, not including ATM transactions), and
- Have a monthly direct deposit or automatic debit/credit post to the account (includes online bill pay), and
- Provide a valid e-mail address, and
- Enroll in e-Documents
- Enroll in Account Manager online banking.
Follow this link for complete terms!
Apply online, or complete a PDF application and send or bring it your local Provident location, also make sure to enter promo code 9336 to receive your $100 bonus. If you want to make $250 more make sure to also check out the Round Up Savings Bonus. Go check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all bank deals.