Disney’s Premier Visa® Card is offering a $100 Disney Gift Card after you spend $500 within the first 3 months from account opening. This is a great opportunity for those of you who like to make purchases at Disney stores and resorts. Furthermore, this Visa offers members double rebates on certain purchases that can be redeemed for Disney products and even travel purchases.
If you are planning a trip to Disney world, the first thing to do is get yourself a Chase Disney Rewards Visa Card. As you know, Disney world is spread out over more than a 100 acres with thousands of attractions. Most of these attractions require a small payment that is made at the gate in the form of cash or car. There are other payment options you can choose from but credit cards are usually the easiest way to go. Chase Disney Rewards Visa Cards are particularly useful as they are meant to be used at the center.
Using the Credit Card
Using the credit card means that you accrue Disney Dream Reward Dollars with every purchase. You can redeem these dollars at all Disney locations and partner ventures like Disney Cruise line, Disneyland, etc. for travel options. You can also redeem the dollars or points on Disney merchandise like DVDs, toys and games. Using the Premier Card allows you to get 2% back in reward dollars on card purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and most Disney locations and 1% back on any other purchases with the card. There is no limit to the card dollars you can collect and redeem with the credit card. There are also no block out dates as well which means you can redeem these card points even during peak tourist season.
Disney’s Premier Visa® Card Features:
- Earn a $100 Disney Gift Card after you spend $500 within the first 3 months from account opening. Restrictions apply
- Earn 2% in reward dollars on card purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and most Disney locations. Earn 1% on all your other card purchases
- Redeem toward Disney treats at home and on vacation, such as Theme Park tickets, Resort stays, DVDs, toys and more
- Enjoy the flexibility to redeem toward airline travel on any airline to any destination, anytime
- Save 10% on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store locations
- Save with 0% APR for 6 months on select Disney vacation packages, after that a variable APR of 14.24%
- Choose from 8 Premier-only card designs
- $49 Annual Fee
Card owners can actually get an extra 10% off on select Disney merchandise at Disney stores. Disney authorities will also host a special meet ‘n greet for card holders and their family members when they arrive at the resort. At the resort, card holders are also offered an extra 20% off on the guided tours and 10% off on the dining bills at the Walt Disney World resort and the Disneyland resort. Card members can also choose from 8 -25 special card designs that make the card unique and beautiful. For Premier customers, a special $100 gift card is provided when they spend $500 in the first three months of getting the card.
The Chase Disney Premier Visa® Card is a great choice for cardholders that enjoy anything associated with Disney products and locations. With this card, you can enjoy discounts of up to 20% on certain Disney purchases and bookings as well as 2% cash back on restaurants, groceries, gas and all Disney purchases made at Disney locations. If you love Disney products and theme parks, or are a parent with children longing to go to Disney World, this is the best card you can get to earn rewards on your spending.