TurboTax is giving up to 10% when you use some (or all) of your federal tax refund to purchase an Amazon Gift Card. Refund amount used to purchase gift card must be in increments of $100. Receive 5% with TurboTax Basic or 10% with TurboTax Deluxe, Premium, and Home & Business.
TurboTax Amazon Gift Card 10% Bonus Program
The Amazon TurboTax Bonus Offer is available when you purchase TurboTax Online or CD/download versions directly from Intuit or Amazon.The Amazon.com Refund Bonus Program offers a 5% bonus if you’re using the TurboTax Federal Free Edition or Basic and a 10% bonus if you’re using Deluxe, Premier, or Home & Business.
Examples: 5% with TurboTax Basic- $500 would become $525 and 10% with TurboTax Deluxe, Premium, and Home & Business – $500 would become $550
TurboTax with Refund Bonus Offer Additional Details
- Use some (or all) of your federal refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card and Turbo Tax will tack on a bonus
- The remainder of your refund will be deposited to your bank account
- As soon as your refund is received, TurboTax will email you your Amazon.com Gift Card claim code
- TurboTax Business is not eligible for this offer
How TurboTax Bonus Offer Works
When you send your returns in the File section of TurboTax, you can choose to use part of your federal refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card and get your bonus by following these few steps:
- Choose any increment of $100 from your federal tax refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card. The remainder of your refund will be deposited to your bank account.
- TurboTax will automatically give you an extra 5% or 10% on your e-gift card.
- As soon as your refund is available, we’ll email you your Amazon.com Gift Card claim code. There are NO fees and your gift card never expires.
The maximum amount of Amazon Gift Cards that you can get is $10,000. Buy Now to receive up to 10% bonus on top of your Federal Tax Refund when you file with TurboTax and use your Federal Refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card.