Save 5% when you enter code KRAFTAUG at checkout + additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order. Bringing your total savings to 20% when you add Mini Variety Pack (Chips Ahoy!, Nutter Butter, Mini Oreos), 12-Count Snak Paks (Pack of 2) at Amazon. Total price is only $6. Offer valid through September 15, 2011.
Chase Ink Bold $250 Bonus
Chase Ink Bold with Ultimate Rewards Business Card is offering a 25,000 points = $250 Sign-Up Bonus after first purchase. The card requires you to pay off your balance in full each month along with flexible spending limits. The annual fee is waived for the first year, and $95 thereafter. I sell items on eBay and Craigslist so I applied for a business card under sole proprietorship with my name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. The business card helps me tremendously when it comes to filing taxes.
Leave a Reply