Save an extra 25% off Kellogg’s cereals, Pop-Tarts, Cheez-It crackers and more sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code KELBTSII at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order–bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through September 15, 2011.
* Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers, Whole Grain, 13.7-Ounce Packages (Pack of 4) $8
* Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers, Original, 13.7-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) $8
* Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers, White Cheddar, 13.7-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) $10
American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card $150 Bonus
Earn 15,000 Membership Rewards(R) bonus points with the American Express Premier Rewards Gold when you spend $1,000 the first three months. Build up Membership Rewards(R) points fast – earn 3X points on airfare, 2X points on gas and groceries, and 1X points on everything else. No annual fee for your first year; $175 thereafter. Use Pay with Points at American Express Travel and fly any airline, anytime, anywhere, with no blackout dates or seat restrictions.