Call of Duty: World at War $9.99
* Call of Duty: World at War from Activision for the Xbox 360 redefines World War II gameplay
* Battle against fearless Japanese and German soldiers in epic infantry, vehicle, and airborne missions across Pacific and European locations
* Best-of-breed visuals, with highly-detailed character models, self-shadowing, environmental lighting and amazing special effects
* Cooperative campaign gameplay allows up to four players to meet and play online, or a two-player local split-screen co-op
* Online multiplayer action includes vehicle combat with tanks and a host of improved in-game, statistical features
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare $9.99
* Game of the year – The game has secured more than 15 perfect score reviews, and more than 50 combined Editor’s Choice and Game of the Year awards.
* Authentic advanced weaponry – With more than 70 new and authentic weapons and gear, including assault rifles with laser sites, claymore mines,. 50 caliber sniper rifles, machine guns, night-vision goggles, and ghillie suits for maximum concealment, Call of Duty 4 – Modern Warfare has players locked and loaded to accomplish their mission.
* Coordinated assault and support – Rapid deployment gives gamers an adrenaline rush as they fast-rope from tactical helicopters, ride in an armada of attack choppers, utilize jets to remove enemy strongholds, and even engage hostiles from thousands of feet above the ground inside a state of the art aerial gunship
* Cinematic quality graphics and sound
* Unparalleled depth of multiplayer – Multiplayer builds from the success of Call of Duty 2, delivering a persistent online experience for greater community interaction
The Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Card gives you up to 40,000 bonus miles with loaded benefits. They include waived fee bag check for all card members + one guest, priority boarding, and free access to the United Club – a $100 value. No annual fee for the first year and $95 thereafter.
Leave a Reply