Amazon has Autel MaxiScan MS300 CAN OBD-II Scan Tool for Automobiles for $19. Free shipping with Prime or if you spend $25 or more.
* Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), includes definitions lookup software on CD and displays DTC definitions on screen
* Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector–no additional cables are needed
* Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
* Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols
* Works with all OBD-II compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996)
The Chase Sapphire℠ Preferred Card gives you two FREE FLIGHTS with the 50,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months. The points can be converted to $500 cash. Get 1 point for every dollar spent on all other purchases and No Annual Fee for your first year, a $95 value.