Get $5 in MP3s when you purchase $50 or more in qualifying new Textbooks at Amazon between 8/15/11 and 9/16/11.
- This promotion does not apply to used textbooks, Kindle textbooks, or Kindle rentals.
- Upon shipment of your purchase, you will receive an e-mail indicating that your $5 Amazon MP3 credit has been applied to your account automatically.
- Simply complete your Amazon MP3 purchase through Amazon 1-Click and we’ll automatically apply the promotion credit during the checkout process; no discount code required.
- Limit one $5 promotional credit per customer.
- Promotional offer is valid from August 15, 2011 through 11:59 PM PST on September 16, 2011 and subject to change. You must redeem the credit by October 16, 2011 at 11:59 PM PST.
Chase Ink Bold $250 Bonus
Chase Ink Bold with Ultimate Rewards Business Card is offering a 25,000 points = $250 Sign-Up Bonus after first purchase. The card requires you to pay off your balance in full each month along with flexible spending limits. The annual fee is waived for the first year, and $95 thereafter. I sell items on eBay and Craigslist so I applied for a business card under sole proprietorship with my name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. The business card helps me tremendously when it comes to filing taxes.