Are you a college student looking to open a checking account? If you are, Chase Bank is currently offering an exclusive deal to students to earn $100 by simply signing up for a checking account and making ten transactions. This deal however will be ending on January 17, 2019, so hurry and sign up soon to receive this promotion!
To qualify for the $100 reward, the following requirements must be met:
- Open a new Chase College Checking Account
- Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Deposit $25 or more upon opening the account
- Enroll in Chase Checking Paperless statements within 60 days of account opening
- Paperless customers can review their statements at their convenience using chase.com or the Chase Mobile®app.
- Complete at least 10 qualifying transactions
- Qualifying transactions include: debit card purchases, online bill payments, checks paid, Chase QuickDepositSM, Chase QuickPay® with Zelle®, or direct deposits.
Asides from the $100 promotion, Chase Bank also provides the following benefits to it’s customers:
- Access to over 16,000 ATMs and 5,100 Branches
- Ability to send and receive money using Chase Quick Pay with Zelle
- Both parties need a U.S. bank account; only one needs an eligible Chase account.
- Transfers between eligible Chase accounts and select participating Zelle member banks or Zelle app users are typically available within minutes
- Transfers between eligible Chase accounts and non Zelle member banks not using the ZeIIe app could take up to 5 business days.
- No monthly Service Fees for up to 5 Years
- Must be a student between the ages of 17-24
- The Monthly Service Fee after expected graduation date is $6 or $0 when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- Option #1: Make a direct deposit to this account
- Option #2: Keep an average ending day balance of $5,000 or more in your checking account.
Leave a Reply