Chase Sapphire℠ Preferred Card – 50,000 Sign-Up Bonus Points – Summary
The Chase Preferred Sapphire Card is offering new cardholders 50,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. With 50,000 bonus points, you can redeem for $500 Cash or $625 towards airfare and hotel accomodations. The annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year of card ownership.
All Chase Sapphire Preferred Cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. You will get exclusive travel services such as Trip Cancellation Insurance and Chase Global LifeLineSM. Finally, cardholders can earn double points for every flight they book through the Chase Ultimate Rewards website.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months- that’s worth $625 toward airfare or hotel accommodations!
- Points go 25% farther when you travel – For example, 50,000 points can be redeemed for two flights worth up to $312.50 each, which would usually cost 62,500 points. Just book your flight, cruise, or other travel through Ultimate RewardsSM
- Pay no foreign transaction fees when you use your card on purchases made outside of the United States.
- Earn a 7% annual points dividend – even on points already redeemed
- Redeem your points at leading airlines and hotels at a 1:1 value
- 2X points earned on airfare & hotel accommodations booked through Ultimate Rewards and 1 point for every dollar spent on all other purchases
- When you call us, our phones are answered by people, not prompts
- No Annual Fee for your first year – A $95 value
You will earn 1 point for each $1 of net purchases. You will earn an additional 1 point for each $1 of eligible airfare net purchases made online through the program booking tool. In addition, you’ll receive two points per dollar for all airfare booked through Ultimate Rewards, and one point for every dollar spent on all other purchases. Points are worth 25% more when you redeem airfare, and there is a 7% annual points dividend – so you can earn points on your points. There are no earning caps, points expiration, or blackout dates, so you’ll be able to earn unlimited points with this travel credit card.
If you are in the market for a credit card, be sure to sign up for the $625 Bonus Chase Sapphire Preferred Card.