Right now, CIT Bank is currently offering a rate of 1.05% APY and up to $200 cash bonus when you open a High Yield Savings account between February 1, 2017 and April 28, 2017.
With a High Yield Savings Account, CIT Bank offers:
- A low opening deposit of $100 minimum
- No account opening or maintenance fees
- Daily compounding of interest to maximize your earning potential
- Competitive rates
The following are terms and conditions for Cash Bonus qualifications:
- Account must opened by April 28, 2017
- Funds used to qualify for bonus must be new funds, none of which is already on deposit with CIT Bank of OneWest Bank
- Must maintain a minimum monthly average balance of $15,000 for 3 full monthly statement cycles
The lowest average monthly balance during the three full monthly statement cycles will determine your Cash Bonus amount. For example, if your lowest average monthly balance is between $15,000 – $149,999, you are qualified for $100 bonus. If your lowest average monthly balance is $150,000 or more, you are qualified for a bonus of $200.
Additionally, any qualified bonus amount will be deposited to your savings account within 45 days of the end of the third fully monthly statement cycle.
CIT Bank, member of the FDIC, ensures there are also no promo codes or hidden fees for this offer. Sign up now by April 28, 2017 to begin saving with a rate of 1.05% APY and earn up to $200 in cash bonus.
Leave a Reply