Aukey Direct via Amazon has Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 36W 2-Port Car Charger + 3.3 Ft. Micro USB Cable for $19.99 – $9 w/ promotional code 5INTGRF6 = $10.99. Shipping is free with Prime or if you spend $35 or more.
Amazon.com is offering $5 off $75+ or $10 off $100+ Wellness Pet Food Purchases. You will see the savings automatically during checkout. Shipping is free via subscribe & save unless otherwise indicated.
Dog Food Deals:
- 2x 26-lb. Wellness CORE Natural Grain Free Dry Dog Food $94.48
- 4x 12-Pack of 12.5oz. Wellness CORE Natural Grain Free Wet Canned Dog Food (Turkey, Chicken & Turkey Liver Recipe) $100.16
- 2x 30lb. Wellness Complete Health Natural Dry Dog Food (Chicken Recipe) $88.08
Salem Five Bank is offering a $100 Visa Reward Card bonus when you open a new Salem Five checking account. Salem Five Banks are located through out Massachusetts, however it’s available nationwide.
Salem Five Bank $100 Bonus
You must complete one of the three to earn the $100 Bonus:
- Complete 2 direct deposit transactions over $250 within 60 days.
- Complete 6 online bill pays within 60 days.
- Complete 20 debit transactions within 60 days.
Upon qualification, you will receive a $100 Visa Reward Card. Allow up to 4-6 weeks for receipt of your reward card after completion of program requirements.
Salem Five Bank Promo Details:
- You must be a new customer to Salem Five and open a new Salem Five Star, Gold Star, or eOne Checking account as a primary owner.
- There is a limit of 1 incentive per new account opened.
- The minimum balance to open a personal Star or Gold Star Checking account is $10 in person, and $100 by mail or online.
- eOne accounts can only be opened online with a minimum $100 balance.
- Fees may apply, so make sure to check the specific details for each account.
- Non-U.S. residents and individuals under 18 years of age are not eligible.
If you would like to earn more free money, which who doesn’t love free money? Make sure to check out Salem Five ReferFive Program to earn up to $250! Make sure to comment below if you would like to give out referrals to Rebates Money readers.
Provident Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when opening a new membership checking account. There are three different checking accounts to choose from to receive this bonus, there is the Super Reward Checking, Provident Checking and Simply Free Checking.
Provident Credit Union $100 New Checking Account Bonus
All checking accounts include a free Visa debit card and access to over 30,000 free ATMs. Provident Credit Union makes sure they go above and beyond for all their customers. They are also currently listed as the 81st largest credit union in the U.S. Each checking account has their own unique perks, listed below explains what they offer:
Super Reward Checking earns high dividends and includes ATM surcharge rebates. This free account requires no minimum balance, no monthly fee, and has free overdraft protection.
Provident Checking is a full-featured account that includes free checks, travelers checks, money orders and cashier’s checks, and has free overdraft protection.
Simply Free Checking is a basic checking account with no monthly fee or minimum balance required.
Terms for $100 Bonus:
- All of these checking account requirements must be met for two consecutive statement cycles following the month that your account is opened
- Perform 10 (ten) debit card transactions per statement cycle (PIN or signature-based, not including ATM transactions), and
- Have a monthly direct deposit or automatic debit/credit post to the account (includes online bill pay), and
- Provide a valid e-mail address, and
- Enroll in e-Documents
- Enroll in Account Manager online banking.
Follow this link for complete terms!
Apply online, or complete a PDF application and send or bring it your local Provident location, also make sure to enter promo code 9336 to receive your $100 bonus. If you want to make $250 more make sure to also check out the Round Up Savings Bonus. Go check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all bank deals.
Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus(TM) World Elite MasterCard® with 40,000 Bonus Miles($400 towards travel) and 2.2% cash back after taking into account the card’s 10% redemption rebate!
Barclaycard Arrival Plus(TM) World Elite MasterCard® Review
We all love to travel, but taking extra trips and vacations can be very expensive. This is why I applied for the Barclaycard Arrival Plus(TM) World Elite MasterCard® with 40,000 bonus miles($400 towards travel) after $3,000 or more in purchases in the first 90 days from account opening. The card offers points or miles to later be redeemed as a credit toward travel expenses you put on the card. Then for every additional dollar you spend, you get another 2 miles right away. These miles can then be redeemed as a statement credit once you use the card for a travel expense (10,000 miles = $100). After redeeming for the statement credit, you get 10% of the miles back. Due to this very reason, it’s a 2.2% cash back credit card when redeeming for travel expenses! The annual fee of $89 is waived for the first year.
The key to hacking travel prices and scoring serious discount deals starts with a top-notch rewards credit card. Bonus offers and mileage redemption opportunities allow me to travel at fractions of the ticket cost. The points earned with the Arrival World MasterCard are super easy and flexible to redeem on almost anything travel related, including airfare, car rentals, hotels, cruises, hotel incidentals (resort fees, room service, etc) and even award booking fees. Since you will earn 2 points per dollar spent, this becomes equivalent to 2.2% cash back after taking into account the card’s 10% redemption rebate.
Application Link: Barclaycard Arrival Plus(TM) World Elite MasterCard® — Earn 40K bonus miles
Barclaycard Arrival Plus(TM) World Elite MasterCard® Card Features:
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days – that’s enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Miles don’t expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- Chip card for increased confidence and convenience to pay abroad as easily as you do at home
- Book the travel you want – airfare, hotels, cruises and more and earn miles on your purchase
- Get 10% miles back to use toward your next redemption every time you redeem for travel statement credits
- No foreign transaction fees on anything you buy while in another country
- Complimentary online FICO® Score access for Barclaycard Arrival cardmembers
Spend $3,000 in 3 months and you will receive 40K bonus miles, one of the most generous credit card offers ever! You can redeem your miles to pay off the travel purchase that includes a 10% rebate on all points used. Spend 40,000 miles on your next trip across the Atlantic and you’ll receive 4,000 ($40) back. Here is a breakdown on what you can redeem your miles for:
- Any airline with no blackout dates
- Hotel Stays
- Car Rentals
- Train Travel
We are not done with rewards yet! The Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard recently announced that they are now including your FICO score for free with you account, no foreign transaction fees, $200,000 accident insurance and trip cancellation/interruption reimbursement.
In conclusion, apply for the Barclaycard Arrival Plus(TM) World Elite MasterCard® today for a limited time 40,000 mile. Every dollar spent on the credit card will earn 2.2% cash back. Barclaycard Arrival miles are very flexible and redeemed very easily for a statement credit for travel expenses such as airfare tickets, car rentals, third-party vacation booking sites like Expedia, hotels, award booking fees or hotel incidentals. Find more great credit card bonuses today!
Provident Credit Union has a free program called Round Up Savings that allows you to add on dollar amounts to each transaction and amounts up to $100 at the end of each month. What’s great about this program is that Provident Credit Union will match you 100% the first 3 months and thereafter it goes to 5% on all eligible accounts up to $250 per year.
Provident Credit Union Round Up Savings $250 Bonus
Each month, choose to transfer your balance to an eligible Provident savings account, loan, or credit line (checking accounts are not eligible). Or keep your funds in your Savings Account and watch your account earn more money! Provident Credit Union is located majority in the California area but this bank bonus is available nationwide.
Round Up Program Terms:
- Eligible transactions are aggregated and transferred to the Round Up account at the end of each day.
- Transfer to and from your Round Up account any time.
- Your match bonus will be credited on your anniversary date (or on the next business day after that).
- Matching occurs on the rounded transaction amounts only.
- Enrollment is only available via Account Manager (online banking).
- Fresh Start Checking and Health Savings Accounts are not eligible for enrollment.
- Only debit card PIN and signature based transactions are eligible.
- Must be enrolled in e-Documents.
To enroll, sign on to Account Manager. Then click on the Round Up blue-bar on the Summary of Balances page, and select “Enroll” next to the designated checking account. Don’t have Account Manager? Enroll online now.
Is $250 still not enough? Open a New Membership with Checking and Receive $100! If you still would like to earn even more money, just simply refer a friend or family member and receive $25 for every one who opens a new account. Provident Credit Union will deliver you a $25 amazon gift card.
Make sure to take advantage of the Round Up Savings bonus deal today! Check out our full list of bank promotions on all Bank Deals.
[table id=29 /]
Receive $100 when you open a Bank of America Business Advantage or Business Fundamentals checking account online by March 31, 2014 and make $1,000 in qualifying deposits within 60 days of new account opening.
Bank of America Business Checking $100 Bonus
Bank of America offers checking accounts that fits every ones unique needs. For larger, more established businesses, Business Advantage checking is a perfect fit. Business Fundamentals checking is an ideal option for a smaller business with more basic needs. With both checking accounts you can access your account anytime, anywhere, from a computer, tablet or smartphone with Online and Mobile Banking. Choose the one that works for you!
- You will get a second Business Advantage checking account and a Business Interest Maximizer Savings account included with no additional monthly fees.
- A online Account Management Service to control multiple business accounts with a single sign-on, plus customizable permissions and Quickbooks integration.
- Access to their Small Business Priority Service Team.
- No monthly fee for the first three months. Otherwise it is $29.95/month or pay a no monthly fee when you meet one of the following requirements: Maintain a $15,000 average monthly balance, Maintain a $35,000 combined average monthly balance in linked business accounts. Another few options could be that you are an active user of one of the following: Bank of America Merchant Services, Payroll Services by Intuit, Remote Deposit Online Service, or have a Bank of America business credit card — spending $2,500 each month in new qualifying purchases.
- No monthly fee when you make new qualifying purchases of at least $250 on your Bank of America business debit or credit card.
- You will receive a business employee debit card with detailed record keeping and expense tracking to allow your employees to make purchases for you.
- You will also get a Business Investment savings account with no monthly fee for the first two months, $16/month thereafter. To avoid a monthly fee you must have a $3,000 minimum daily balance, $5,000 average monthly balance, and $15,000 combined average monthly balance in linked business accounts.
[table id=29 /]
Santander Bank is giving away $20 a month just for banking with them. There is no catch either! Just have $1,500 or more direct deposited into your extra20 checking account each monthly service fee period (otherwise, $10).
Now your bank pays you, with a simple direct deposit and pay two bills through the BillPay tab in Online Banking and Santander will credit $20 every month to your extra20 savings account. This bonus equals to $240 a year, now I don’t know about you, but I love Free Money!
Santander Bank extra20 Checking $240 Bonus Per Year
- No monthly charge
- First order of Santander checks free
- Competitive savings rates and the security of FDIC insurance
- Easy transfers to and from checking
- Complimentary for extra20 checking customers
- The safest and fastest way to get your paycheck and other recurring deposits
- Avoid rushing to deposit your payroll check or wait for funds to clear
Santander Online Banking with BillPay
- 100% guaranteed against fraud and late bill payments
- 24/7 access to account balances, transaction history and more
- Easy-to-use BillPay with the ability to receive electronic versions of your bills and statements
- Convenient access through our Mobile Banking app
[table id=29 /]
Become a new Chase Checking customer and experience everything Chase has to offer. When you open your account and set up direct deposit, you’ll get a $150 cash bonus too.
Chase Checking Review: $125 Bonus Coupon Code
Chase Coupon $150 Bonus for opening a Chase Total Checking when you deposit $100 and set up direct deposit. As a Chase account holder, you’ll enjoy Chase debit card with built-in security, free access to 19,500 Chase ATMs nationwide, free online banking & online bill pay, free text and email alerts, and free Chase mobile on your phone. The Bonus offer expires 1/12/2014.
- Chase Debit Card with built-in security
- FREE access to 19,500 Chase ATMs nationwide
- FREE Online Banking & Online Bill Pay
- FREE Text and Email Alerts
- FREE Chase Mobile® on your phone
Service Fee: Chase Total CheckingSM has no Monthly Service Fee when you do any one of the following each statement period: Option #1: Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account; OR, Option #2: Keep the daily balance in your checking account at or above $1,500; OR, Option #3: Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances. Otherwise a $12 Monthly Service Fee will apply ($10 Monthly Service Fee for CA, OR and WA). We will notify you of changes to your account terms or fees. For more information, please see a banker or visit chase.com/checking.
Bonus/Account Information: Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance. To receive the bonus: 1) open a new Chase Total CheckingSM account, which is subject to approval; 2) deposit $100 or more within 10 business days of account opening; AND 3) have your direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. After you have completed all the above requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days. The bonus cannot be used as the opening deposit. You can only receive one new checking account-related bonus per calendar year. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
[table id=29 /]
Santander Bank is giving up to $125 Bonus Money that you will earn by transferring money into your Goal Savings account. Before you can start earning bonus money, you have to transfer at least $2,500 into your savings account during the year.
Santander Bank: Goal Savings Account $125 Bonus
- $12.50 bonus for a $2,500 to $4,999.99 increase in savings
- $25 bonus for a $5,000 to $7,499.99 increase in savings
- $37.50 bonus for a $7,500 to $9,999.99 increase in savings
- $50 bonus for a $10,000 to $14,999.99 increase in savings
- $75 bonus for a $15,000 to $24,999.99 increase in savings
- $125 bonus for a $25,000 increase and above in savings
Santander Goal Savings Account Features:
- Account is eligible to receive an annual Interest Bonus based on the account´s yearly balance increase
- Easy transfers to and from checking
- The security of FDIC insurance
- No monthly charge when you have a recurring automatic transfer into the account in a service fee period
- Low opening deposit of only $10 to get started
[table id=29 /]