Chase Bank is the best at offering special bonus promotions for new account sign-ups. With holidays around the corner, this is a great time to take advantage of the Chase Savings $300 Coupon when you deposit $25K to the savings account and meeting few simple requirements. Forget those measly free gift promotions and actually make your banking experience worth while with an extra cash bonus! In the past, the Chase coupon offers require you to apply in-branch, not this time. You have the option to apply for the account online, so check it out before it’s too late to earn extra few hundred dollars in your bank account!
Now until January 16, 2018, Chase is offering a $300 Savings bonus just by opening a new savings account with and meeting few requirements. To get started, you can either select apply online or enter your email address to receive your $300 Coupon to open in-branch.
$300 Chase Savings Bonus:
- Open a new Chase SavingsSM account
- Deposit a total of $25,000 or more in new money into the savings account within 10 business days of account opening
- Maintain at least a $25,000 balance for 90 days from the date of deposit.
- The new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates.
- After you have completed all the above savings requirements, they will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
The Chase Savings account also has a $5 monthly service fee and can be waived with ONE the following activities:
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $300 or more in your savings account
- Have at least one repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your Chase personal checking account (available only through Chase OnlineSM Banking)
- Are under 18 years of age
- Have a linked Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM, or Chase Private Client CheckingSM account
You should also keep in mind that there is a Savings Withdrawal Limit Fee of $5 for each withdrawal or transfer out of the account over six per monthly statement period.
Be sure to have the following info handy when applying for your account online:
All in all, this is a great bonus that is unfortunately hard to come by due to the frequent changes in the offer. The expiration date for the offer lasts until January 16, 2018. When you think about, all you need is to deposit and maintain $25,000 in the savings account. Bonuses are basically a waiting game. You have to make sure that you keep these funds for at least 90 days in order to be eligible for the cash bonuses. Also, be sure to keep your account open for at least 6 months of account opening, or else the bonus will automatically be deducted. If you can’t meet the deposit balance requirement, there is a $200 bonus with $15K deposit instead. Keep in mind you can only receive one new savings account-related bonus per calendar year and only one bonus per account. The bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Overall, it is a great bonus to take advantage of, and if you happen to see this offer at any time don’t hesitate to join Chase!