Chase is offering business owners nationwide the chance to earn a $200 bonus when you sign up and open a new Chase Business Savings account by April 30, 2018. To qualify for this generous offer, all you would need to do is head on over to your local branch and deposit $15,000 in new money within 10 business days & maintain that balance for 90 days. Once you have met all the above requirements, you will be able to earn the bonus as well as complete access to a wide variety of account features! If you are currently interested in this rather attractive bonus, I recommend you apply as soon as you can.
Now until April 30, 2018, Chase is offering a $200 Business savings bonus just by opening a new business account with and meeting few requirements. To get started, simply enter your email address to receive your $200 Coupon then you’ll have to take that coupon into a local branch to take advantage of the offer.
$200 Chase Business Bonus:
- Open a new Business Savings account and deposit $15,000 or more in new money within 10 business days and maintain that balance for 90 days.
- After you have completed all the requirements, Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
Chase Bank Bonus/Account Information:
- Savings offer is not available to existing Chase Business Savings customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- You can only receive one new savings account related bonus per calendar year and only one bonus per account.
- The bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- If the savings account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after opening, Chase will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
Chase Bank Business Monthly Fees:
The Chase Total Business SavingsSM has no monthly service fee when you do at least ONE of the following each statement period (Otherwise a $10 Monthly Service Fee will apply):
Option #1: Maintain an average ledger balance of $1,000 or more in your Chase Business Total Savings account or better
Option #2: Maintain a linked Chase Business Total Checking® account
If you are a current business owners looking to start a new banking experience, then be sure to check out what Chase is offering! With the easily achievable requirements, there should be no reason to not sign up! Additionally, you will be a part of one of the nation’s most trusted institutions! For those who are qualifies, I recommend you act as soon as you can. If you are not interested or looking for other promotions by chase, be sure to also view our Chase Savings $300 Coupon Review and Chase Checking & Savings $500 Coupon Review!